Need help? Some of the information can be found here to help you out. If this does not help you can always contact me here: Contact: http://www.destructiveburn.com/contact/
Download schematic/or map
Q: How to download a schematic/or map from DestructiveBurn.com?
A: To download a schematic/or map you first need to purchase or download the .zip that contains the schematic/or map by clicking the orange button.
Q: How do I download the schematic/or map after I purchase the schematic/or map?
A: You should be redirected to the page containing the .zip that has the schematic/or map inside of it.
If you cannot see the download link you can go the top right menu with the link called: Purchase History. You will find your download there.
Q: How to I import the .schematic to my Minecraft world?
A: The best way to do this is to use MC-Edit.
If you need help with how MC-Edit works go here: http://www.destructiveburn.com/mcedit/
Save Map to
Q: Were do I put the map after downloading?
A: Maps need to go into Minecraft's save directory
The Library folder is hidden by default.
- Use Finder's 'Go' menu. Since Lion you have to press option (Alt, ⌥) for the entry to appear.
- Use Finder's 'Go to folder...' command (⇧+⌘+G) and copy / paste
- Snapshot 12w24a enables the 'Open texture pack folder' in 'Texture Packs' screen. Navigate from there to
- To unhide it, he can also type in Terminal:
chflags nohidden ~/Library
- In start menu search: Type in: %appdata%.minecraftsaves
- Place map there. If you want to unhide the folder go to:
- start/charms bar and type in Control Panel
- Click: Appearance and Personalization / Folder Options
- Click "View tab" under Hidden files and folders click "Show hidden files, folders and drives." Apply
- Now when you click your <username> you will now see AppData folder/Roaming/.minecraft/saves
You can also get there by using the ~ shortcut which represents your user folder directory.