Minecraft In A Box Gallery Project
This is the Gallery project of Minecraft In A Box.
- Minecraft In A Box Gallery is the gallery of Minecraft In A Box. Minecraft In A Box is a compressed version of the most of the biomes you get on Minecraft.
- The nether was the easiest to do. Playing on the Xbox 360 with its limited size gives you a generated bedrock wall. The bedrock wall was copied from Avil City (Modcraft) Xbox 360 and PC Download since it was created on Xbox 360.
- Quick note: I built one of these on Avil City years back when super flat came out on the Xbox 360. The version sucks and if I haven’t even bothered to upload Avil City to this website this project here wouldn’t exist.
- Filled out all the 8 spots with biomes from actual Minecraft 1.12 Seeds. Most were Amplified seeds to try and fill the Cube.
- Imported some NPC villages and the Woodland Mansion.
- Made a creative End all in a small box. I would say that’s my most favorite so far through this build.
- So this cube will be completely usable for survival. It will have all the villages, temples and everything you can think of for default Minecraft.
- So far it’s 253W X 253L x 256H complete height and everything is centered around Odd numbers. Yeah, complete center.
- That circle is the spawn. You drop down into the center of the cube and hit slime blocks. After that. No idea. I’m taking a break from the project and think what would be next.
- Started building a tunnel to enter the cube.
- Built a lock so you can disable the option to enter into the cube.
- Paths are being built.
- Created a bridge and more paths.
- Created ladders to enter the top or bottom of the cube faster.
- Getting close to being complete. Just minor things to do.